To use this product safely for a long time
Precautions for Use
- Use with caution. Sharp blades may cause injury to you or others. Do not throw, direct the blade to others, and/or drop it on your feet.
- Handle with care. Blade may get tipped and/or damaged when strong force is put upon the product.
- Do not use as a chisel, driver, drill, and/or can opener. It may cause the blade to bend and/or chip if used to pry.
- Always keep the blade dry by wiping off excess water and dirt.
- Put the knife in its sheath after wiping off dirt and water.
- Keep the knife in a sheath and store in cool, dry place when not in use.
- We offer blade grinding services for a fee.
- Stainless steel used for these knives is not completely rust resistant, so please use rust prevention oil when rust appears.
Polishing service is available for a fee.
- Use leather cream for the leather sheath to prevent drying.